HTML/Javascript

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

THUNDER!!!

Earlier this month, my friend Laci invited me to go to a Thunder game with her!! I went the entire year last year without seeing a single game. And this makes the second game this season, so of course I was incredibly excited!!! (Even went out and bought a new shirt for the occasion :o) ) Before the game we stopped by the bar at the Skirvin for a little pre-game cocktail!


Thanks to Laci's employer, we had amazing seats!!! About 10 rows up behind the bench.....we just knew we were gonna be on tv (but I don't think we were dressed crazy enough). The Thunder played the Orlando Magic that night in a very close game!!




IN this next picture look real close!!! See the little boys in the blue shirt and yellow shirt???? The guy sitting next to them is non other than....BOB STOOPS!! :o) BOOMER!





After a long fought battle.....the THUNDER WIN!!!! I love close games!!! We had such a good time (although our voices were a little hoarse the next day)! Thanks Laci for inviting me to go to such a fun game!


I'm always amazed at great our friends and family are to us!! We are absolutely blessed to have such wonderful, caring, and giving friends and family! LOTS OF LOVE!




No comments:

Post a Comment