HTML/Javascript

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CATCHING UP!!!!

Its been awhile since I've updated our blog, so I'm doing a little catching up today. I made a trip to Plano in September to spend some time with my siblings and parents! My sister Audrey has always wanted to learn how to can vegetables like our Grandma Sally did when we were little. So our goal for the weekend was to conquer the art of "canning". We got up early on Saturday and went to a farmer's market in Frisco to pick out some homegrown vegetables!! It was a beautiful morning and the produce was amazing!



We followed the recipe to a "T" and made a huge mess in Audrey's kitchen....we made the whole house smell like pickles!!


And the finished product!!! Homemade pickled vegetable relish and hot sauce!! We had a lot of fun, but we were worn out at the end of the day!


Since we were all together (which rarely happens these days), we decided to have a birthday party for my neice Claire (a little early). She turned two in October!!


She just might be the cutest thing ever!!! And she has a great personality!
She was really excited about the birthday cake!!

I'm completely obsessed with this girl!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment