HTML/Javascript

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

T-Shirt Quilts!

This past summer I decided I wanted to make a quilt out of all my sorority shirts from college. I had made a block tshirt quilt in high school, but I knew I wanted to do something different. So finally in the fall I put together 2 (yes two) very unique tshirt quilts. I absolutely love these quilts and we use them all the time!!! I really love the fact that the tshirts that were just taking up space in my dresser drawers are now put to good use!!! AND each tshirt holds a great memory from my college years!!!
Quilt #1

Quilt #2

After finishing my quilts, I wanted to share this fantastic use of old tshirts with other people! So I started a Facebook site for my quilts! I had one customer this fall, a friend from nursing school wanted to give her husband a quilt for Christmas. I recently spoke with her and she said he absolutely loved his quilt!!!!

I hope to have more customers this year to add to my collection!! My quilt page is
"Tshirt quilts by Cassie"










No comments:

Post a Comment