HTML/Javascript

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

October 2010

October is always a busy month for us. Lots of Birthdays.....OU/TX game (of course)......and Halloween. Slade had to work on his birthday this year, so we celebrated a day early! Dinner together at home with some birthday cake!!! Happy 25th Birthday Slade!



A good friend from work had a couple extra tickets to an OU game in October and she invited Slade and I to go!!! I hadn't been to a game in a long time, so I wanted to get the full gameday experience in Norman. During the early afternoon, we hung out at a taligate and watched other college games!!!


Even though Slade is a Texas fan, he was a trooper and cheered for my Sooners against Iowa State!!!

I absolutely LOVE being at OU memorial stadium during night games!!! It is the essence of college football!!!



I love taking on creative projects, so this year I decided we needed a Halloween wreath for the front door!!! Elvira would be so jeally!


Slade toughed out a stomach bug so we could attend my work Halloween Party!! We dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf!!

Our costumes from the thrift store were a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment